DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Haha. Nice!

Loving this one, man! I nearly laughed through-out. I also like your using of Deftones. I thought I was the only one who listened to them/cared for them. Nice use of songs.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Amazing

Me and my bro were watching this. My bro loved it. I never saw Speed Racer, so I just laughed along with him. Can I have some of your milk Speed?

I have to call her "Mom", you know how annoying that is what we're having SEX?!

Haha, that was good.

"Ode to M-bot 2" "Ode to M-bot 2"

A prayer among the flashers.

Well, the animation was terrible. But, you were fluent in vCam and you had a nice music background to it. At least it was original. And I hate M-Bot. He just deleted one of my most infamous posts to this darn kid who makes the crappiest animations ever and gets away with it because God and Newgrounds apparently love him, even though his animations reach down to 0.99, and it still stays up.

there, i got my anger out.

BreakBeat BreakBeat

Simple, but then gets original

At first, I thought it was going to be just another one of those little breakout games, but this one was slightly different. I like your moving base board to make it seem a little "music-ish", but 5 lives? why so many? And then there comes that ball glitch where it temporarily sticks to the base board. But I liked the idea how after you beat a level, you have to answer a quiz question to get an extra life. Good idea!

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Mind racking.

I like it. It's fun and at the same time, makes you want to hit your brain and wonder how those Boss levels work.

Clickage Clickage

Good game

Simple games can be fun. It all depends on you. I like this game, because its simple, and you can face your family or friends in a match on who can stay the longest. Good job with the actionscript.

- Env - Paradise Extreme - Env - Paradise Extreme

Amazing stuff, but what the hell?

Reminds me much of Heaven in the beginning, but what happens? Its terrible.

Mcewthom responds:

Sorry my Demo version makes strainge sounds at the end of every song i Export to MP3

p4c-Midnight p4c-Midnight

sweet!

Mellow and smooth. Good work!

p4c responds:

is how we do.

Hankk - White Tide Hankk - White Tide

Good stuff.

The piano was good, I love the beat add. Got better ever second. The guitar add was also a good add.

Great stuff man.