- Env - Paradise Extreme - Env - Paradise Extreme

Amazing stuff, but what the hell?

Reminds me much of Heaven in the beginning, but what happens? Its terrible.

Mcewthom responds:

Sorry my Demo version makes strainge sounds at the end of every song i Export to MP3

p4c-Midnight p4c-Midnight

sweet!

Mellow and smooth. Good work!

p4c responds:

is how we do.

Hankk - White Tide Hankk - White Tide

Good stuff.

The piano was good, I love the beat add. Got better ever second. The guitar add was also a good add.

Great stuff man.

Keep it going.

Tetris Universe: Oceanic Tetris Universe: Oceanic

Good stuff

Digging the sound man. Sounds great. Nice mix. Sounds video game-y, and at the same time, it sounds like something you can dance too. Excellent.

10/10

DeForestB responds:

No more telling me I'm "limited" in what I can make because of my piano. I can improve every time practically. Thanks for the review

Lufia II: Whole Silent World Lufia II: Whole Silent World

Sounds great!

I'm digging the sound. It sounds really good! Sounds so much like video game music! I have never played Lufia, but you're encouraging me to start playing it just to hear this type of music. Great work on it. Can't wait to hear more from you!

Reone663 responds:

Thank you! :)

far away (demo) far away (demo)

Sounds good!

I like it man! Not really the best sounding, but really good music! Keep on working! Really good beginning to it. I also like the middle and the ending.

Also make it longer, I want to hear more man!

Also add more stuff, like drums, and bass!

yoda2112 responds:

thanks for your critic . i will have a new smoother and longer version coming in about 1 week.
ill see what i can do about the drums and bass so they will be in the next version.
thanks for your review.

Aerial Battle Aerial Battle

Excellent.

Don't mind the reviewer below. It sounds fantastic. The notes you made were perfect. I loved every beat. Though it does sound a little loud in some parts, it made it all good. You're a good music maker. Much better than anything I could ever make in a lifetime. This has to be one of my favorite sounds ever. The song sounds so majestic. Fantastic. Great. Glorious. Awesome. All those words can describe the music you created. It's all good.

In great regards,

SuperJacob responds:

Thanks man.

Here Without You (Tomorrow) Here Without You (Tomorrow)

Good stuff

Sounds great. The guitar part was awesome. Got better by the seconds.

Keep the sound on going.

cecild responds:

Thanks again man for your support.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Unbelievably awesome!

Awesome shredding there man. The opening was awesome.

-Twistr

Say Goodnight (vocals) Say Goodnight (vocals)

good stuff

The guitar sounds so Metallica. I like it. The vocals were okay, but they were better than what I usually hear.

Good job.

Also, good lyrics.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I'm glad you liked it, man.
I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not that great of a singer, but I try.
The lyrics aren't mine, although I wish they were. This is a Bullet For My Valentine song, so they get all the credit for the lyrics.
Thanks for the kind review.
METAL FOREVER!!!