BreakBeat BreakBeat

Simple, but then gets original

At first, I thought it was going to be just another one of those little breakout games, but this one was slightly different. I like your moving base board to make it seem a little "music-ish", but 5 lives? why so many? And then there comes that ball glitch where it temporarily sticks to the base board. But I liked the idea how after you beat a level, you have to answer a quiz question to get an extra life. Good idea!

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Mind racking.

I like it. It's fun and at the same time, makes you want to hit your brain and wonder how those Boss levels work.

Clickage Clickage

Good game

Simple games can be fun. It all depends on you. I like this game, because its simple, and you can face your family or friends in a match on who can stay the longest. Good job with the actionscript.

Amazda_28th June Amazda_28th June

Wow.

Took me a while...

Like 2 tries.

Good puzzle.

JonBro's Newgrounds Pass JonBro's Newgrounds Pass

Enjoyable

This is a very good game. I like it a lot. It's fun and very original. Good job.

forbidden union DEMO forbidden union DEMO

Parts I liked and parts I didn't like

For one, the text sequence was bad. Need to fix up on that. And when you move, with the arrow keys, your person moves up axises and down axises. I thought the fighting part was OK, the visual effects on the skeleton was great. When a thought was said or something was spoken, the blue box was bad, make sure its rounded with thick white edges. So far, the demo is good with the ActionScript, its playable.

Create your own youtube. Create your own youtube.

Awesome

I had been needing this for my new site idea (too bad my friend told me that I shouldn't do it). Well, hope you can make a tutorial on how to make an uploader or a flash portal site.

Larsflash responds:

aaa... that's easy pm me and il let you know when im done :)

Boxes Toy Boxes Toy

I don't really understand it.

But I guess it was OK. I mean, it wasn't special at all, but I guess its fun to mess with if you are bored.

Newgrounds Music Board 2 Newgrounds Music Board 2

Interesting concept...

But this wasnt so well designed. All it is is simple actionscript.