DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Haha. Nice!

Loving this one, man! I nearly laughed through-out. I also like your using of Deftones. I thought I was the only one who listened to them/cared for them. Nice use of songs.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Amazing

Me and my bro were watching this. My bro loved it. I never saw Speed Racer, so I just laughed along with him. Can I have some of your milk Speed?

I have to call her "Mom", you know how annoying that is what we're having SEX?!

Haha, that was good.

"Ode to M-bot 2" "Ode to M-bot 2"

A prayer among the flashers.

Well, the animation was terrible. But, you were fluent in vCam and you had a nice music background to it. At least it was original. And I hate M-Bot. He just deleted one of my most infamous posts to this darn kid who makes the crappiest animations ever and gets away with it because God and Newgrounds apparently love him, even though his animations reach down to 0.99, and it still stays up.

there, i got my anger out.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Amazing

Pulp Fiction and Chucky waffles... haha.

I would be happier if I had a waffle, but God said that waffles are bad for your sanity.

Good work!

CherryFilter- It's So Goo CherryFilter- It's So Goo

Well..

I love everything about it. The animation, the music, the effects, but honestly, it seems like a direct copy of "There She Is!". I mean, I can tell you made it on your own, but the story is so similar, that it gets old.

Sublime Collab Sublime Collab

UrbanTurf.

You didn't let me join the first collab, and you start another one without letting me know. Lol, good job. I love the artwork. ReNaeNae did an excellent job.

Awesome stuff, guyz.

Don't ask. Don't ask.

Hmmm.

Choppy animation, but it was okay for the mean time. I didn't understand the ending. He bit off the guy's head and walks out and it's the end. What the fuck? The music looping got on my nerves too.

Make it a little better next time.

maddskill responds:

Yea, teh loop was ment to be annoying :]

The King's Crown The King's Crown

I am liking it!

The art was beautiful. The music was a good fit, I guess. And for it to be a first for a few years, I guess you did excellent. The movements were a little stale, but at least the art was good enough to replace it. I don't understand the log bashing into the castle, and the ending, I didn't get. What happened? He put the crown on his head, but what happened when the door was broke open?

My Screen Name My Screen Name

Love it.

Funny and good. It's a great combination.

I love the mouthing, because its perfect, and the style was decent.

Good job.

TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

Love it man

Great collab. Great pixel effects. I love the song. It's great!

I'm even putting this into my favorites its so good.